Hi! I am currently a PhD student in Computer Engineering at University of Central Florida. I received my Master degree in Computer Science from Georgia State University at 2013 and Bachelor degree in Software Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology in China at 2011.
- Distributed data analytic system
- Distributed storage system
- Distributed approximation system
- Xuhong Zhang, Jun Wang, and Jiangling Yin. Sapprox: Enabling efficient and accurate approximations on sub-datasets with distribution-aware online sampling. Proc. VLDB Endow., 10(3), 2016. [PDF]
- Jun Wang, Jiangling Yin, Jian Zhou, Xuhong Zhang, and R. Wang. Datanet: A data distribution-aware method for sub-dataset analysis on distributed file systems. In 2016 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), pages 504–513, May 2016. [PDF]
- Jun Wang, Xuhong Zhang, Junyao Zhang, Jiangling Yin, Dezhi Han, Ruijun Wang, and Dan Huang. Deister: A light-weight autonomous block management in data-intensive file systems using deterministic declustering distribution. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 2016. [PDF]
- Xuhong Zhang, Ruijun Wang, Xunchao Chen, Jun Wang, Tyler Lukasiewicz, and Dezhi Han. Achieving up to zero communication delay in bsp-based graph processing via vertex categorization. In Networking, Architecture and Storage (NAS), *2015 IEEE International Conference on, pages 112–121. IEEE, 2015.
- Xuhong Zhang, Yanqing Zhang, Jing He, and Frank Cobia. Vision-based web page block segmentation and informative block detection. In Web Intelligence (WI) and Intelligent Agent Technologies (IAT), 2013 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Joint Conferences on, volume 3, pages 265–269. IEEE, 2013.